As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by web.net. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
- To post or transmit, or cause to posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
- To communicate with web.net representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) That is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account of private information from any web.net user;
- To create or transmit unwanted 'spam' to any person or any URL;
Suspension and Termination of Services
1. By You
You can terminate your Subscription at any time though your account management page. Such termination will result in the deactivation or disablement of your account and access to it, and the deletion of content you collected though use of the Services. Termination are confirmed immediately and you will not be charged again for that Subscription unless you purchase a new one.
2. By web.net
web.net may terminate your Subscription at the end of a billing cycle by providing at least 30 days' prior written notice to you. web.net may terminate your Subscription for any reason immediately and will provide a provide a pro rata refund for any period of time you did not use in that billing cycle. web.net may suspend performance or terminate you Subscription for any of the following reasons: (a) you have materially breached these Terms and failed to cure that breach within 30 days after web.net has so notified you in writing; (b) you cease your business operations or become subject to insolvency proceedings and the proceedings are not dismissed within 30 days; or (c) you fail to pay fees for 60 days past the due date.
Suspension of Services and Acceleration
If any amount owing by You under this or any other agreement for Our services is 30 or more days overdue (or 10 or more days overdue in the case of amounts You have authorized us to charge to Your credit card) We may, without limiting Our other rights and remedies, accelerate Your unpaid fee obligations under such agreements so that all such obligations become immediately due and payable, and suspend Our services to You until such amounts are paid in full. Other than for customers paying by credit card or direct debit whose payment has been declined, We will give You at least 10 days' prior notice that Your accounts is overdue before suspending services to you.